Saturday, March 21, 2009

When I Meet With Cabal >.


OMG Cabal?? What Is Cabal??
Neh!! Actually I don't know anything about Cabal at all
Ahahaha
Dun misunderstood with what I write here
Actually Cabal is a MMORPG Game
A game that like no other games such as Lineage, Ragnarok and WOW
This game can count as the combination of Lineage and Ragnarok
Well, its my own opinion
When the first time I play this game
All I can say is " What the hell, how am I supposed to play this game?? "
It really is difficult for the first timer
But after playing 2 hour later, i can know the flow of the game
Its really fun and has a nice graphics like LineAge
When talk about playing online game
We must create our favor character to represent ourself in the game
In this game, there are 6 charater that player can choose to play
Those are Balder, Force Archer, Force Blader, Force Shielder, Wizard and Warrior
And my favourite character is Force Archer + Warrior!!!
I Love this two character because for Force Archer, we can attack mob using long range powerful skill and didn't get attack by the mob
For Warrior, we can attack powerful mob using powerful skill as long as u make sure the character's HP is not low than half
Oh ya, we need to do quest to onlock the map before we can go to other map
So, its means u need to up ur class rank before u can go to more higher level mobs
I become aaddict with this game that sometimes I forgot about the time
I really need to manage my times

My Warrior Character: Riding an Astral Board

My Force Archer Character: Using Dual Weapon Skill


0 comments:

Post a Comment