Friday, March 27, 2009

Something Bout Ice Cream




Yeah!! I love ice cream..
Especially vanilla ice cream..
Ice cream bring sweet and cold into our mouth..
It really nice to eat when the weather is hot and we need something to cold down ourselves..
When I feel sad or angry, a vanilla ice cream can help me get back to myself..
Ice cream sure brings out a lot of memory..
But sometimes, ice cream makes me headache..
The coldness of the ice cream makes me got brain freeze..
It's surely painful..
The brain cannot functioning properly..
I wanna eat vanilla ice cream again..
I miss it!!!
I can eat 4 ice cream in the same time..
But my friends and my parent will scold me if I eat that lot..
>.<" I dun wan to be scolded by them again..
It is really nice to eat ice cream together with potato chips..
Some people think that this kind of eating really strange..
But for me, it's really delicious..
Especially when eating it while watching movie..
^O^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow~~everything vanilla...
vanilla girl's...leh

n@nCy said...

ahaha.. i like vanilla mah.. vanilla really delicious mah.. ahaha..

Shino said...

Belanje la...Skali skala...ape slhnye...

n@nCy said...

ahaha.. bole2.. i blanje u masuk kedai, u bayar ek.. ^O^

Post a Comment