Wednesday, March 25, 2009

OMG!! My Ankle ='(

Ermm.. Well, this incident was happened early in the morning...
Actually I wake up quite early and didn't have to rush to class...
But Me and Yaso plan to go to Executive Cafe to buy our breakfast before went to class...
Well, it happen when I walking down the stair at the Water Shop there...
Suddenly I loss my balance and tripped down...
Im in pain and the gurls near to me only watch at me and didn't try to help me get up...
Im quite disspointed with UMP gurls...
Why they didn't think about helping others???
Why are they only watching and doing nothing???
Well, humans are like that, we are selfish...
We only think about ourself and didn't think about others...
Hmm... No wonder GOD become angry with us...
Then I try to get myself up on my own...
When I try to get up, I can feel the pain around my left feet's ankle...
But after I rest awhile, the pains is gone...
So, I went to class as usual and like nothings has happened...
But the real pains are not coming yet...
In the nite, when I'm trying to get up to take my bath...
I can feel that the pain on my ankle become more painful...
I use my all energy to go to the bathroom...
I have to wait for using the bathroom because all the bathrooms are already full...
Suddenly, my ankle's pain become more and more painful until I felt like Im goin to collapse...
My rumate take me back to the room to rest...
And we decided to go to clinic to check on my ankle...
All the way to the car especially when I going down the stairs are the most difficult things...
The pains didn't even think to leave me...
When we reach at the clinic, the doctor said something about ankle cut...
I'm not quite sure what it is, but all I know is that I have to bandage my leg...
It is to prevent from it becomes more worse...
I want to thank all that have help me...
I really appreciate all ur helps...
And my hubby was really angry with me coz did not take good care of myself...
I'm felt really guilty for making him worry about me...
I'm sorry dear...
I promise that I will take good care of myself...
Make sure that I will not fall down anymore >.<"
Thx Dear and all my fren...
Love ya all ^O^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

which CB person never help...
ching kak.... if she fall i will laugh and point her said this...."PADAN MUKA....BALASAN...BELIEVE IN GOD BUT NEVER DO WHAT ITS ASKED"

n@nCy said...

ahaha.. ya lo.. they didn't help me de.. only watching at me and said "kesian".. adoi.. i dun ned their kesian.. >.<"

Post a Comment