Thursday, April 23, 2009

More Worst Than Worst

This is the worst semester in my life in this university
There's a lot of things that unexpectedly happened in my life
It comes without anyone control and its frustrated me
Im really frustrated in my life for not controling all of this things
Why do I have to suffer with all of this
Why do I have to face with such a things
Things happened without us noticing it
It comes and goes just like that
Im trying my best but the best is still not the best
My effort still not enough to show the best result of my life
Although I say I already do my best in all of this
But actually I haven accomplish much in my life
Things happened so that we can grow as a matured person
As we face with all of this difficulties
We grow up
We learnt how to manage our life
How to manage the different society
And most important
How to see the truth of reality
The real society out there is really cruel
If we didn't prepare ourself up
We guarantee will not survive in such a cruel society
In this uni I have seen a lot of faces that I never seen before
Hypocrite, Innocent, Liar, Backstaber and etc
All of this will be seen more clearly in the society
Its all depends on us how to manage all of this things
To see the true face of People

1 comments:

Stephie JB said...

i faced the same thing too...

Post a Comment